Then we set a date, got together with 4 of her friends, and made up the 32 invites. She was nervous when she got there (a newbie card-maker), but had a blast, and was so happy with the result.
Here's the end result of the layout she chose.
- Certainly Celery - #105125 and Very Vanilla - #101650 card stock
- Certainly Celery Classic ink - #105217
- Basic Jewels - Pearls - #119247
- Elegant Bouquet embossing folder - #115964
- Valentined Defined (heart reeds) - #123057
- Full of Life (fairy tale sentiment) - #111500
- 3/16" corneer rounder - #119871
- single-faced satin ribbon (Walmart - her choice, not mine - single-faced ribbon is horrible to tie!!!!)
- I typed the insides up on my computer and printed them out, using Adobe InDesign. (Sorry, I felt it necessary to blur out contact and address deets. ;) )
I got the inspiration for this layout from Angie Juda - she is a very talented demo in the states. :)