Saturday, March 13, 2010

Adrenalin, what a thing...

That's what I was running on the day of my Workshop of a Lifetime.  :)

I got sick the day after with a headcold, which is why I haven't posted, or put any new creations up.  I haven't even been creative since that day!  :)  I'm hoping this week will herald a cure to my cold... meaning some increased creativity!  I've been itching to play with my brand new Big Shot, but it's kind of hard to when you can't breathe.  LOL!

Better, more creative posts coming soon. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Even as saturated fat is very bad, it's miles vital to understand that no longer all saturated fat are created equal and coconut oil at the same time as being a saturated fat is one of the exact or healthful fat that is why you need it in your weight loss program. https://greentheorygarcinia.com

    ReplyDelete