Friday, February 26, 2010

"For You" card - using Sale-A-Bration set Vintage Labels

Did some creating last night, to do an invite to my Workshop of a Lifetime with Shelli. This invite was for our mayor.

As I'm getting ready to do my invite, I went through all my sets - current and retired. And you know what I found? I do not have a SINGLE stamp that says ANYTHING about invites. :P Now I know I don't have a lot of sets compared to some people, but still, you'd think that in FORTY some odd sets, I'd have SOMETHING? Nope. LOL

Anyway, it gave me the opportunity to use the GORGEOUS Sale-A-Bration set, Vintage Labels, and use the "For You" sentiment to improvise.

If you like the Vintage Labels set, you can EARN IT FOR FREE during Sale-A-Bration! Curious about Sale-A-Bration? You get FREE stamps for ordering Stampin' Up! merchandise during the promotion! Spend $65 and get a set; host a $395 workshop and get a set; join my team and get a set! It's THAT easy.



Supplies:
Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
Stamps - Eastern Blooms, Vintage Labels (SAB), Sweet Serenity (wheel)
Other - Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Scallop Trim Border Punch (SAB), Stampin' Pastels, Ribbon (non-SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment